Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Daredevil Gymnastics

When someone mentions gymnastics, what do you think? Whenever I mention anything about the sport, I am immediately bombarded with the same questions every time: “So you must be really flexible?” “Wow, do you think you’ll make it to the Olympics?” “So you can do flips and stuff, right?” Every so often I’ll hear something about the “little outfits” that gymnasts wear. I have even been told that gymnastics is not a sport. Basically, I’ve learned that many people think it’s cool when you can do a flip, but don’t really take gymnastics seriously.

I came across this video with my friend, Shayna, and thought it was pretty cool. It's not "traditional" gymnastics but it's pretty amazing and it shows how strong gymnasts really are. Enjoy!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr3npyxj7u0

1 comment:

  1. wow that was a serious vid!!! i caught myself holding my breath for most of it!

    ReplyDelete